Suppressor Purchase Process
- Step 1: Purchase your suppressor via our online store or in-store
- Step 2: Obtain fingerprints & pictures
- Online purchasers:
- Call in to the store to schedule an appointment to
- In-store purchasers:
- We will make an appointment at the time of purchase
to obtain fingerprints/ photo.
- Step 3: Submit ATF forms.
- Bring yourself and a valid Michigan drivers license to
the scheduled appointment, at the end of which be
prepared to pay the ATF $200 for the tax stamp
towards the end of the appointment.
- Have a trust created; we recommend 199trust.com.
After the Trust is completed be sure to have it
notarized. Settlor and any Co-Trustees will have to be
present for the appointment with their valid Michigan
- Step 4: Patience.
- Currently the ATF approval time with the eFile system is 8 -
- Step 5: Approval! Time to enjoy it!
- You will a phone call from Not Just Guns to come in pick up your new suppressor or SBR. Take it home and enjoy!